Please check if what you want to add to
awesome-golist meets quality standards before sending pull request. Thanks!
Please provide package links to:
- repo link (github.com, gitlab.com, etc): https://github.com/alecthomas/kong
- pkg.go.dev: https://pkg.go.dev/github.com/alecthomas/kong
- goreportcard.com: https://goreportcard.com/report/github.com/alecthomas/kong
- coverage service link (codecov, coveralls, gocover etc.):
Note: that new categories can be added only when there are 3 packages or more.
Make sure that you've checked the boxes below before you submit PR: not every repository (project) will fit into every option, but most projects should
- I have added my package in alphabetical order.
- I have an appropriate description with correct grammar.
- I know that this package was not listed before.
- I have added pkg.go.dev link to the repo and to my pull request.
- I have added coverage service link to the repo and to my pull request.
- I have added goreportcard link to the repo and to my pull request.
- I have read Contribution guidelines, maintainers note and Quality standard.
Thanks for your PR, you're awesome! :+1: