Your question How to dynamically work with Passwordless/Email auth, without setting NEXTAUTH_URL.
What are you trying to do I am working on a use-case where NEXTAUTH_URL is not fixed at deploy-time or build-time, but run-time, for a multi-domain (single codebase) scenario. This is to have Email passwordless only.
I have had good success with next-auth other providers for usual scenarios, and absolutely love the simplicity.
I tried to browse around the code to get a sense of dependency of the deploy-time NEXTAUTH_URL, and it seems that it is use only to define the Url for
sendVerificationRequest. If there was a way to pass it as an option, it would do it.
Please advise, whats the best approach.
- Found the documentation helpful
- Found documentation but was incomplete
- Could not find relevant documentation
- Found the example project helpful
- Did not find the example project helpful