This is to avoid accidental exposure of: https://s.bridge.walletconnect.org/metrics
commit sha： 9d74d18271f3931182b964f994552e656c7705fapush time in 2 weeks ago
commit sha： 8d06a3a2957a5b976d28816fca444d5490e1d210push time in 2 weeks ago
commit sha： 43719fc3c442badbb2e7921859fa204b27ab8f03push time in 2 weeks ago
Add a metrics andpoints that counts subscriptions and publishes to legacy and jsonrpc sections of the relay
we should measure both publish and subscriptions for both Legacy and JSON-RPC to measure the adoption flippening accurately
This is suppose to be my real Wallet
Originally posted by @Mk04477 in https://github.com/WalletConnect-Labs/walletconnect-v2-monorepo/issues/97
commit sha： cf7dee4820906453df535b1136044dcb1a75fa96push time in 3 weeks ago
Automatic git hash
Hi! I added this piece of code to get the
git if not set in env. I put the config value with more priority than the actual
GITHASH=fromenv npm start
Thanks for your contribution @ilanolkies,
This PR is helpful but only when the relay server is ran from within the git repository. It our current CI/CD pipeline the git repository is not included in the docker image of the relay so there would be no result from running
git rev-parse HEAD because there is no repository in the docker image. Also inside the docker image there is no
git command in the docker image, so when
child-process calls the
git command it would likely return an error on startup.
If you really need the GITHASH environment variable right now you can do the following:
GITHASH=$(git rev-parse HEAD) npm run start --prefix servers/relay
Socket id not found
[2021-11-03 14:42:46.308 +0000] ERROR: Socket not found with socketId: bc915de369a9aaa423102771732239d97f0e94b3cd5aa5963f8d224bf8527fe4 context: "relay/websocket" [2021-11-03 14:42:46.309 +0000] ERROR: Socket not found with socketId: bc915de369a9aaa423102771732239d97f0e94b3cd5aa5963f8d224bf8527fe4 context: "relay/websocket" [2021-11-03 14:42:46.310 +0000] ERROR: Socket not found with socketId: bc915de369a9aaa423102771732239d97f0e94b3cd5aa5963f8d224bf8527fe4 context: "relay/websocket"
The apps still seem to function but i think that this is related to websocket liveliness management that the relay is doing wrong.