SamSprung (Launcher) Widget
Does NOT work with Android 12 / OneUI 4 or firmware with Samsung Health verification.
- New version at https://github.com/SamSprung/SamSprung-Launcher
Running apps requires Screen lock type set to None / Swipe in Settings -> Lock screen
- Bixby unlock can be used as a workaround for other lock types
Keyboards will not open on the cover screen and some app functionality is limited
- Firmware limitation by Samsung - Secondary IME support is disabled
Switching apps requires tapping power and waiting for a few seconds to exit the app and widget.
- The app list, however, can be closed by swiping to another widget or the clock.
Samsung Health must be uninstalled to free up the package name for the whitelisted widgets.
- Firmware limitation by Samsung - Widget package name or signature
How to Activate
- Open Settings -> Cover screen -> Widgets
- Enable SamSprung Widget
From Cover Screen
- Turn on cover screen
- Swipe to the +
- Select SamSprung Widget