ClickHouse® is an open-source column-oriented database management system that allows generating analytical data reports in real-time.
- Official website has a quick high-level overview of ClickHouse on the main page.
- Tutorial shows how to set up and query a small ClickHouse cluster.
- Documentation provides more in-depth information.
- YouTube channel has a lot of content about ClickHouse in video format.
- Slack and Telegram allow chatting with ClickHouse users in real-time.
- Blog contains various ClickHouse-related articles, as well as announcements and reports about events.
- Code Browser (Woboq) with syntax highlight and navigation.
- Code Browser (github.dev) with syntax highlight, powered by github.dev.
- Contacts can help to get your questions answered if there are any.