The transition is broken when doing HideSkeleton(transition: .crossDisolve(TIME)) when the views is within a UITableView.
Same thing in Example app.
What type of issue is this? (place an
x in one of the
- [ X ] bug
- enhancement (feature request)
- documentation related
Requirements (place an
x in each of the
- [ X ] I've read and understood the Contributing guidelines and have done my best effort to follow them.
- [X ] I've read and agree to the Code of Conduct.
- [X ] I've searched for any related issues and avoided creating a duplicate issue.
Filling out the following details about bugs will help us solve your issue sooner.
SkeletonView version: 1.26.0 Xcode version: 13.1 Swift version: 5.5.1
Steps to reproduce:
Please replace this with the steps to reproduce the behavior.
- Apply Skeleton views within UITableView cell
- Show Skeleton with crossdisolve of 1 sec
- Hide Skeleton with crossdisolve of 1 sec
Skeleton shows and hide with expected transition time
Skeleton shows with crossdisolve time of 1, and hide with no transition
Logs, screenshots, sample project, funny gif, etc.