Table of Contents
This repository contains our front end React repository. Our back end repository can be found here.
The purpose of Kick Match is to help kids 8-18yrs old who are competitive soccer players and their guardians find competitive soccer clubs in their area. In the same way that LinkedIn helps connect skilled individuals with an employer that is in need of those skills, Kick Match connects talented athletes with soccer clubs looking for a particular talent or position.
Front End Team
Back End Team
Joanna Cortes Pomeo
- On the top right corner of this page, click the Fork button.
- clone the repository to your computer
git clone <URL>
- Run git clone - git clone [remote-address] [what you want to name the repo]
replace the [...] with the terminal command arguments):
git clone [remote-address] [what you want to name the repo]
- cd into the repository
- Complete the userflow for the Sport Club experience
- Ability to message between teams and talent
- Email/SMS for Talent/Teams
- Login functionality Oauth
- Edit/Delete functionality
- Ability to jump between different Leagues
- Ability to jump between different Sports