MBox - Toolchain for Mobile App Development
简体中文 | English
MBox is a toolchain App on macOS which focuses on Mobile App Development. It can help developers manage environments, dependencies, or repositories. Besides, developers can customize their tools or workflow by developing an MBox Plugin.
This repository is the repo without any source code of MBox. It is where we publish products, milestones, and work plans. Also, our users search documents and submit issues here.
MBox uses plug-in technology. By adding plug-ins, MBox can continuously expand its capabilities.
There are some core plugin:
- MBoxCore The MBox kernel, load plugins and distribut commands.
- MBoxGit Provide the git support, this is a kernel, too. The
GitCMDwill be usefully.
- MBoxWorkspace The workspace plugin，will provide the multi-repository support, include feature management.
- MBoxRuby Support the Ruby and Bundler, which provide
- MBoxContainer If there are multi-app in a workspace, this plugin allow user select a container as the main app
- MBoxDependencyManager Dependency Manager Plugin, this is a kernel.
- MBoxCocoapods Extend
MBoxContainerplugins, support for the cocoapods component and container.
- MBoxDev MBox Development Tool. The MBox develop the MBox.
- MBoxDevRuby Develop the Ruby component of MBox.
- MBoxDevNative Develop the Native component of MBox, include the CLI.
$ brew tap MBoxPlus/homebrew-tap $ brew install mbox
You need to Install Homebrew first.
Concepts and terminology (e.g. a Workspace, Feature, Container and so forth) is explained here.
Work in Progress
Work in Progress
|Tutorial||More advanced usage|
|CLI documentation||Command line tools documentation|
You have many ways to participate in this project.
Refer to CONTRIBUTING
MBox is available under GNU General Public License v2.0 or later.