Modern and Delightful HTTP Debugging Proxy for macOS, iOS and Android
⚡️ • 🌎 https://proxyman.io
✅100% written by Apple SwiftNIO for high-performance ✅Fully support Apple Silicon Chip, Big Sur and Monterey ✅Intercept HTTP/HTTPS (SSL) requests ✅Modern and intuitive UI ✅Exclusively built for macOS 🔍Multiple filters
- Support iOS simulator and iOS and Android devices
- WebSocket debugging
- Basic debugging tools: Compose, Repeat, Wildcard/Regex Filter,...
- Advanced Tools: Map Local, Map Remote, Breakpoint, Backlist, External Proxying, No Caching, Protobuf, Clear Cache, Custom Certificates, Scripting, Network Conditions...
- Customizable workspace
- New feature, new improvement build every three weeks
- 100% free all essential features
- macOS 10.13+
Proxyman for iOS
- Screenshot: https://proxyman.io/ios
- AppStore: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/proxyman/id1551292695
Atlantis - Inspect Network traffic with ease from your iOS app
✅Automatically intercept all HTTP/HTTPS Traffic with ease ✅No need to config HTTP Proxy, Install or Trust any Certificate
- Support iOS Physical Devices and Simulators
- GitHub: https://github.com/ProxymanApp/atlantis
🔎CodeMirror-Swift: A lightweight wrapper of CodeMirror for macOS and iOS.
$ brew install --cask proxyman
Have a problem?
Proxyman is developed by a small engineer team, but we're dedicated to shipping Proxyman that tailors for each platform (macOS, iOS, and Windows). It facilitates how we debug apps and bring joyfulness and pleasure to all developers.
We're genuinely happy if you purchase a license to support the development