- Booking tickets online on desktop or mobile with many popular theaters today.
- Comment and rating for a movie you want to do.
- Allows admin to manage movies, clients, theaters and the movies can be created to the theater system on the application.
In the project directory, you can run:
Runs the app in the development mode.
Open http://localhost:3000 to view it in the browser.
The page will reload if you make edits.
You will also see any lint errors in the console.
yarn run server
Start JSON Server at port 8000.
- Quick scaffolding
- Create components, containers, routes, selectors and sagas - and their tests - right from the CLI!
- Instant feedback
- Enjoy the best DX (Developer eXperience) and code your app at the speed of thought! Your saved changes to the CSS and JS are reflected instantaneously without refreshing the page. Preserve application state even when you update something in the underlying code!
- Predictable state management
- Unidirectional data flow allows for change logging and time travel debugging.
- Use template strings, object destructuring, arrow functions, JSX syntax and more.
- Next generation CSS
- Write composable CSS that's co-located with your components for complete modularity. Unique generated class names keep the specificity low while eliminating style clashes. Ship only the styles that are on the page for the best performance.
- Industry-standard routing
- It's natural to want to add pages (e.g. `/about`) to your application, and routing makes this possible.
- Industry-standard i18n internationalization support
- Scalable apps need to support multiple languages, easily add and support multiple languages with `react-intl`.
- The next frontier in performant web apps: availability without a network connection from the instant your users load the app.
- Static code analysis
- Focus on writing new features without worrying about formatting or code quality. With the right editor setup, your code will automatically be formatted and linted as you work.
But wait... there's more!
- The best test setup: Automatically guarantee code quality and non-breaking changes. (Seen a react app with 100% test coverage before?)
- Native web app: Your app's new home? The home screen of your users' phones.
- The fastest fonts: Say goodbye to vacant text.
- Stay fast: Profile your app's performance from the comfort of your command line!
- Catch problems: AppVeyor and TravisCI setups included by default, so your tests get run automatically on Windows and Unix.
There’s also a fantastic video on how to structure your React.js apps with scalability in mind. It provides rationale for the majority of boilerplate's design decisions.
Keywords: React.js, Redux, Hot Reloading, ESNext, Babel, react-router, Offline First, ServiceWorker,
styled-components, redux-saga, FontFaceObserver
- Make sure that you have Node.js v8.15.1 and npm v5 or above installed.
- Clone this repo using
git clone --depth=1 https://github.com/react-boilerplate/react-boilerplate.git <YOUR_PROJECT_NAME>
- Move to the appropriate directory:
npm run setupin order to install dependencies and clean the git repo.
At this point you can run
npm startto see the example app at
npm run cleanto delete the example app.
Now you're ready to rumble!
Please note that this boilerplate is production-ready and not meant for beginners! If you're just starting out with react or redux, please refer to https://github.com/petehunt/react-howto instead. If you want a solid, battle-tested base to build your next product upon and have some experience with react, this is the perfect start for you.
- The Hitchhiker's Guide to
react-boilerplate: An introduction for newcomers to this boilerplate.
- Overview: A short overview of the included tools
- Commands: Getting the most out of this boilerplate
- Testing: How to work with the built-in test harness
- Styling: How to work with the CSS tooling
- Your app: Supercharging your app with Routing, Redux, simple asynchronicity helpers, etc.
- Troubleshooting: Solutions to common problems faced by developers.
Thanks goes to these wonderful people (emoji key):
This project follows the all-contributors specification. Contributions of any kind welcome!
This project would not be possible without the support of these amazing folks. Become a sponsor to get your company in front of thousands of engaged react developers and help us out!
This project is licensed under the MIT license, Copyright (c) 2019 Maximilian
Stoiber. For more information see