A simple tool to help elementary OS developers to develop their own apps and widgets.
Get it from the elementary OS AppCenter!
Develop is available on the elementary OS AppCenter.
Install it from source
You can of course download and install Develop from source.
Ensure you have these dependencies installed
Install, build and run
# install elementary-sdk, meson and ninja sudo apt install elementary-sdk meson ninja # clone repository git clone https://github.com/alcadica/develop com.github.alcadica.develop # cd to dir cd com.github.alcadica.develop # run meson meson build --prefix=/usr # cd to build, build and test cd build sudo ninja install && com.github.alcadica.develop
Generating pot file
# after setting up meson build cd build # generates pot file sudo ninja com.github.alcadica.develop-pot # to regenerate and propagate changes to every po file sudo ninja com.github.alcadica.develop-update-po
- OctoD (author
- NathanBnm (contributor/French translator)
- iuninefrendor (contributor/Spanish translator/build system)
- aimproxy (contributor/Portuguese translator)
- meisenzahl (for fixing the build system and preventing lots of headaches)
- maze-n (for UI tweaks)
- spidermonkdust (for making templates passing Vala linter)
- ryonakano (contributor)
- vistaus (contributor/Dutch translator)
- camellan (Russian translator)