Table of contents
A clone of Discord with features like realtime chat app, roles, file sharing, servers...etc,
- React is used along with Redux to power front-end.
- Redux to manage state along with Redux Saga.
- React Routing with Error handling and Discord Loading between pages.
- Firebase is used for authentication and firestore to store messages, users and servers.
- Material UI is used along with SASS with a little of styled components for UI.
#install dependencies $ npm install build for production and launch server $ npm run build $ npm run start
- Real time messaging
- Loads User Data upon login (Servers, Channels, Roles)
- Loading logo of Discord between page renderings
- Creation and Joining Servers
- Creation of Channels in a Server
- Server Settings (Change name and delete)
- Channel Settings (Change name and delete)
- Reply to messages
- Upload and send images, audio files
- Auto render video from links
- Timestamps for messages
- Create new Roles unique to each server
Contributions are always Welcome...
- Fork the repository
- Improve current program by
- improving functionality
- adding new feature
- bug fixes
- Push your work and Create a Pull Request