Better Earth is a full-stack application that allows the user to find eco-firendly alternatives to everyday consumer products.
Some additional features of the project are a news and footprint history sections. This project enabled us learn about react and routing within react.
Table of Contents
- Web app manifests
- Service Worker
- React Materliaze
The following installations are needed for this package:
- npm init
- npm i
- npm install node
Once in the correct directory (server.js), run "npm start"
- git add .
- git commit -m "a commit message"
- git push heroku master
- heroku open
- Armenuhi Avanesyan
- Jeffrey Adamo
- Vinh Mao
- Tyler McBride
- UW Coding Bootcamp instructional team and classmates
- test files already provided
- skeleton of html files already provided
- htmlRenderer.js already provided