Employee-Tracker is a command-line-interface (CLI) application that allows a user to add, delete, and update team members of a business/company. The user will be allowed to input information about the team member such as title and employee ID.
This project has helped me gain a better understanding of databases, particualrly the use of MySQL and the CRUD -Create, Read, Update, and Delete- method (The four basic functions of persisitent storage). Additionally, I was also able to explore and gain a better understanding of inquirer.
Table of Contents
- MySQL and MySQL Workbench
The following installations are needed for this package:
- npm init
- npm install inquirer, mysql, and console.table
Once in the correct directory (tracker.js), run "node tracker.js"
- Coming soon.
- Common templates for user stories
- UW Coding Bootcamp instructional team and classmates
- test files already provided
- skeleton of html files already provided
- htmlRenderer.js already provided
- Inquirer documentation
- Mysql documentation