A beautiful UI Kit and Admin for Tailwind CSS and React.
Start your development with a Free Tailwind CSS and React UI Kit and Admin. Let Notus React amaze you with its cool features and build tools and get your project to a whole new level.
Notus React is Free and Open Source. It features multiple HTML and React elements and it comes with dynamic components for React.
It is based on Tailwind Starter Kit by Creative Tim, and it is build with both presentation pages, and pages for an admin dashboard.
Speed up your web development with a beautiful product made by Creative Tim . If you like bright and fresh colors, you will love this Free Tailwind CSS Template! It features a huge number of components that can help you create amazing websites.
- Install NodeJS LTS version from NodeJs Official Page
- Download the product on this page
- Unzip the downloaded file to a folder in your computer
- Open Terminal
- Go to your file project (where you’ve unzipped the product)
- (If you are on a linux based terminal) Simply run
npm run install:clean
- (If not) Run in terminal
- (If not) Run in terminal
npm run build:tailwind(each time you add a new class, a class that does not exist in
src/assets/styles/tailwind.css, you will need to run this command)
- (If not) Run in terminal
- Navigate to https://localhost:3000
- Check more about Tailwind CSS
If you want to get inspiration or just show something directly to your clients, you can jump start your development with our pre-built example pages. You will be able to quickly set up the basic structure for your web project.
Here are all the page from the project:
- Admin Samples
- Authentication Samples
- Presentation Samples
Fully Coded Components
Notus React is built with over frontend 120 components, giving you the freedom of choosing and combining. All components can take variations in colors, that you can easily modify using Tailwind CSS classes (NOTE: each time you add a new class, a class that does not exist in
src/assets/styles/tailwind.css, you will need to compile again tailwind).
You will save a lot of time going from prototyping to full-functional code, because all elements are implemented. This Free Tailwind CSS Template is coming with prebuilt examples, so the development process is seamless, switching from our pages to the real website is very easy to be done.
Every element has multiple states for colors, styles, hover, focus, that you can easily access and use.
Please check all of them here.
We also feature the following 18 dynamic components:
- Popper for Menus
- Popper for popover content
- Popper for tooltips content
Table of Contents
- Quick Start
- Files and folders
- Browser Support
- Reporting Issues
- Useful Links
The documentation for the Notus React is hosted at our website.
Files and Folder
This is the project structure that you will get upon the download:
notus-react . ├── CHANGELOG.md ├── ISSUE_TEMPLATE.md ├── LICENSE.md ├── README.md ├── gulpfile.js ├── jsconfig.json ├── package.json ├── public │ ├── favicon.ico │ ├── index.html │ ├── manifest.json │ └── robots.txt ├── src │ ├── assets │ │ ├── img │ │ │ ├── github.svg │ │ │ └── google.svg │ │ └── styles │ │ ├── index.css │ │ └── tailwind.css │ ├── components │ │ ├── Cards │ │ │ ├── CardBarChart.js │ │ │ ├── CardLineChart.js │ │ │ ├── CardPageVisits.js │ │ │ ├── CardProfile.js │ │ │ ├── CardSettings.js │ │ │ ├── CardSocialTraffic.js │ │ │ ├── CardStats.js │ │ │ └── CardTable.js │ │ ├── Dropdowns │ │ │ ├── IndexDropdown.js │ │ │ ├── NotificationDropdown.js │ │ │ ├── PagesDropdown.js │ │ │ ├── TableDropdown.js │ │ │ └── UserDropdown.js │ │ ├── Footers │ │ │ ├── Footer.js │ │ │ ├── FooterAdmin.js │ │ │ └── FooterSmall.js │ │ ├── Headers │ │ │ └── HeaderStats.js │ │ ├── Maps │ │ │ └── MapExample.js │ │ ├── Navbars │ │ │ ├── AdminNavbar.js │ │ │ ├── AuthNavbar.js │ │ │ └── IndexNavbar.js │ │ └── Sidebar │ │ └── Sidebar.js │ ├── index.js │ ├── layouts │ │ ├── Admin.js │ │ └── Auth.js │ └── views │ ├── Index.js │ ├── Landing.js │ ├── Profile.js │ ├── admin │ │ ├── Dashboard.js │ │ ├── Maps.js │ │ ├── Settings.js │ │ └── Tables.js │ └── auth │ ├── Login.js │ └── Register.js └── tailwind.config.js
At present, we officially aim to support the last two versions of the following browsers:
We use GitHub Issues as the official bug tracker for the Notus React. Here are some advices for our users that want to report an issue:
- Make sure that you are using the latest version of the Notus React. Check the CHANGELOG from your dashboard on our website.
- Providing us reproducible steps for the issue will shorten the time it takes for it to be fixed.
- Some issues may be browser specific, so specifying in what browser you encountered the issue might help.
- Affiliate Program (earn money)
- Blog Creative Tim
- Free Products from Creative Tim
- Premium Products from Creative Tim
- React Products from Creative Tim
- Angular Products from Creative Tim
- VueJS Products from Creative Tim
- More products from Creative Tim
- Check our Bundles here
- Check our awesome builder here
- Check Tailwind Starter Kit, the project behind this product here
- Demo: https://demos.creative-tim.com/notus-react/?ref=nr-readme
- Download Page: https://www.creative-tim.com/product/notus-react
- Documentation: https://www.creative-tim.com/learning-lab/tailwind/react/overview/notus?ref=nr-readme
- License Agreement: https://www.creative-tim.com/license?ref=nr-readme
- Support: https://www.creative-tim.com/contact-us?ref=nr-readme
- Issues: Github Issues Page