FitLit Starter Kit
FitLit is all about your Journey to Health. By using FitLit, you get up-to-the-minute information about various aspects of your daily health, including: hydration, activity, and sleep information during the day or over the course of a week! Fitlit also stores unique user information that the user is able to access personal user information by clicking the user icon on the top right of the page. This websites offers multiple views depending on the user device, such as mobile, iPad and desktop views.
- Implement fetch calls to work with an API.
- Implementation of SRP in classes and functions.
- Create a clear and responsive application board.
- TTD, chai-testing library and mocha-framework set up.
- Project planning and organization
- Array prototype methods
- Use of dependency of
- Practice OOP while creating the application
- Using the project board and issues to keep track of the progress.
- Add an Admin view, which will display the views of data from all users.
- Incorporate a dynamic calendar that the user can interact with it !
- On the top right corner of this page, click the Fork button.
- clone the repository to your computer
git clone <URL>
- Run git clone - git clone [remote-address] [what you want to name the repo]
replace the [...] with the terminal command arguments):
git clone [remote-address] [what you want to name the repo]
- cd into the repository
npm startin the terminal to see the HTML page (you should see some boilerplate HTML displayed on the page)
- Do not forget to fork and keep the instructions for this repository, in order to set up the API for this project