This project is not very well maintained anymore due to its complexity and maintainers' burnout with Flow in general.
Statement from @jedwards1211
At the moment I need to keep this working in some production projects that use it for API input validation
optInOnly option instead of blanket runtime validation everywhere).
However, I would like to eventually migrate those projects to either:
- a library where I declare validators that I can extract value types from. I created
typescript-validatorsfor this purpose in TypeScript
- a very pared-down version of
babel-plugin-flow-runtimethat generates validators where requested from Flow type annotations, but only supports certain types and doesn't automatically inject runtime validation everywhere.
If I had the time I would even migrate my production projects to TypeScript though, so I'm not sure I'll continue to use
flow-runtime heavily in the long term.
This is a lerna powered mono-repo, composed of the following projects:
- flow-runtime: The core runtime type system.
- babel-plugin-flow-runtime: A babel plugin which transforms Flow type annotations into
- flow-runtime-validators: A collection of common validators for use with flow-runtime.
- flow-config-parser: Parses flow configuration files.
- flow-runtime-mobx: Adds mobx support to flow-runtime.
- flow-runtime-docs: React powered documentation site.
First clone the repo:
git clone https://github.com/gajus/flow-runtime.git
And bootstrap the project:
cd flow-runtime yarn yarn bootstrap yarn test