RockMongo is a MongoDB administration tool, written in PHP 5, very easy to install and use.
- Install PHP runtime environment if you don't have one yet, such like Apache Httpd, Nginx ...
- Install MongoDB PHP driver (http://us.php.net/manual/en/mongo.installation.php)
- Download the package from http://rockmongo.com/downloads
- Unzip the files into your disk, under root of your site
- Open the config.php with your convenient editor, change host, port, admins and so on to yours
- Visit the index.php in your browser, for example: http://localhost/rockmongo/index.php
- Login with admin username and password, which is set "admin" and "admin" as default
- Play with your MongoDBs!
Upgrade from old version
1.Copy all files excluding config.php to your old version directory 2.Done!
iwind.liu firstname.lastname@example.org Leader leblanc.simon email@example.com French translation Klaus Silveira firstname.lastname@example.org Brazilian translation bmansion email@example.com Some small changes Vladimir Razuvaev firstname.lastname@example.org Implement features. Anton Zering email@example.com German translation Borda Juan Ignacio firstname.lastname@example.org Panels Layout Diego Baravalle email@example.com Spanish Translation
- Many thanks to led24.de for cute icons.
- Thank Michal Migurski(firstname.lastname@example.org) for perfect Services_JSON class.
- Thank OFC, we borrowed json_format() function to make JSON pretty.
- Thank snipplr.com for mime types mapping.
- Also thank these guys (Marcin, Tyler, Richard, Idan, ...) who spent their time on sending feedbacks and advices to me, and let me know i am not alone.
- Thank Klaus Silveira for Brazilian translation
- Thank leblanc.simon for French translation
Bugs & Issues
Please feel free to report any bugs and issues to me, my email is: email@example.com .
Source Code Repository
Repositories are located at https://github.com/iwind/rockmongo.git
Somebody who want to contribute to the project, may help us by doing these:
- Translate messages from English to other languages (you can see them in app/langs directory)
- Make donations here: http://rockmongo.com/donation