RMWC - React Material Web Components
RMWC is a React UI Kit built on Google's official Material Components Web library v5.x.x https://rmwc.io/
- Uses Google's official material-components-web library
- Includes Addon components for ones missing from the official spec
- Works in React 16.8.x and up
- First class Typescript Support
- Server side rendering support
- Individually packaged and released components
Try it in the Code Sandbox
- Typescript Sandbox https://codesandbox.io/s/rmwc-typescript-sandbox-y7516
Like this project? Try out some of my others
- A library for simplified Redux development: https://github.com/jamesmfriedman/redux-state-branch
- Feature Flagging made Easy: https://github.com/jamesmfriedman/flagg
v6.0.0 is here! Check out the migration guide https://opencollective.com/rmwc/updates/6-0-0-the-hooks-edition
npm i [email protected]or
npm i @rmwc/[email protected].
- Embracing React Hooks
- New components, and latest updates from Google.
View all release notes
View the changelog for detailed updates: https://github.com/jamesmfriedman/rmwc/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md
- To create the thinnest, lightest, and spec compliant wrapper around Google Material Design Components for the Web https://material.io/components/web/
- To be as unobtrusive and sensible as possible.
- To fill the gaps in material-components-web with custom React community driven components.
npm i rmwc --saveor
yarn add rmwc
Additional information is available in the Installation Guide
Read the docs on how to Usage
Read the docs on Methodology
About Breaking Changes
RMWC avoids them at all costs! Read the docs on Methodology
To run the tests
- On MacOS Sierra and higher, install watchman to fix a filesystem issue with
brew install watchman
To run the docs / contribute
git clone https://github.com/jamesmfriedman/rmwc.git
This project exists thanks to all the people who contribute. [Contribute].
Thank you to all our backers!
Support this project by becoming a sponsor. Your logo will show up here with a link to your website. [Become a sponsor]