This repository aims at providing a wide range of toolkits that support you to become a VTuber at a very low cost.
One webcam and one decent PC, then you can become a VTuber!
- A windows 10 PC (recommended to be equipped with a decent GPU)
- A webcam
- (Optional) Some knowledge of Unity and python if you want to customize your character
To be a VTuber and take videos, basically everyone follows these steps:
- Design and create a virtual character (and background) in 3D.
- Synchronize your face with the character.
- Take video of the character.
- Do some post-processing, e.g. subtitles/effects...
- Upload to video site, e.g. YouTube/Twitch...
Here are the toolkits that allow you to do the above:
- Create a character: VRoid Studio
- Synchronize the face: OpenSeeFace
- Take video: OBS Studio
- Upload: YouTube