pavucontrol-qt should remain open when connecting to or disconnecting from bluetooth audio devices.
On occasion connecting to a bluetooth device will cause the application to crash with a segmentation fault.
Steps to Reproduce (for bugs)
- Open pavucontrol-qt or have pavucontrol-qt open.
- Using some bluez shell or UI, connect an audio device.
- pavucontrol-qt will forcibly quit with a segfault.
- Upon reopen of pavucontrol-qt, it will forcibly quit with a segfault after connecting to pulseaudio.
I can still use bluetooth audio devices by disabling all other sinks prior to connecting. Sometimes, pavucontrol-qt doesn't segfault and I can manage the devices. Its about 50/50. Will need guidance as to how to gather useful debugging information, console output is currently:
> pavucontrol-qt Segmentation fault (core dumped)
- Distribution & Version: Arch Linux
- Kernel: 5.6.11-arch1-1
- Qt Version: 5.15.0-1
- libqtxdg Version: 3.5.0-2
- lxqt-build-tools Version: 0.7.0-1
- Package version: 0.15.0-1