Ashwini Kumar, a Google Developer Expert - Firebase, is currently working as Senior Engineering Manager at Mobile Premier League(MPL). He has graduated in Computer Science from NIT Trichy. Throughtout his career, he has developed/architected android applications in many organisations encompassing several domains viz. FinTech(InCred), Entertainment(Disney+Hotstar), Healthcare and eCommerce(1mg), HCM Fusion Apps(Oracle), and Agro & Construction Tech(Trimble). With Android tech improving every year, he is always in the look out for better performance. Having worked on many apps built for India scale, he believes that every code should be written thinking of the future which can handle millions of users without involving any outage. When he is not writing code, he can be found reading articles and open-source repositories to gain more ideas that can be shared across the team or playing board games with friends like Secret Hitler, Codenames :). #PerfMatters #ImproveEveryDay #BetterTogether
- Enabling SSO on native apps at Mobile Premier League via ForgeRock
- Author of Developers Library at Google
- Uninstall tracking via BigQuery and Airflow showcased on the official Google's developers library.
- Speaker on App : Release Gently — Feature Gates & A:B on Jun 30, 2018
- Featured on Firebase developer story
- Featured on What's new in Firebase at Google IO 2019
- TvFlix - App stating the latest android architecture following SOLID principles using Android Jetpack Libraries, purely written in Kotlin