Generate creative GitHub profile readmes in few click!
Loved the project? Show your love to the developer by starring this repo.
This project is aimed to simplify your GitHub profile generation process by providing creative components from all over the web which can be added in a few click. In the end, with the click of a button, markdown is auto-generated which you can directly add to your readmes.
🧐 Feature list
- Image and text fields have multiple options like alignment, sizes, fit to screen
- Skill set filed
- Social badges field
- GitHub activity and language stats
- Dynamic blog posts
- Visitor counter
- Init with demo template
- Multi column support
- Customizable blocks and layouts
- Listening to from Spotify
- Multi template
- Last tweet from Twitter
- Last 3 uploads from Instagram
🚀 Getting started
This project is already deployed on https://profilinator.rishav.dev
Instructions for local deployment are given below:
- Clone the repository
git clone [email protected]:rishavanand/github-profilinator.git
- Enter the project directory
- Install dependencies
- Start local dev server
- View local deployment at http://127.0.0.1:8000
💫 Built on the shoulders of giants
- amazing github-readme-stats by Anurag Hazra for creating detailed statistics
- github-profile-views-counter by Anton Komarev for simplifying visitor counter
- blog post workflow by Gautam Krishna R which is a Genius use of Github Actions.
- spotify-github-profile by Kittinan which generated Spotify's currently listening album cover image.
NOTE : All the logos/icons belong to their respective owners , we don't own them.
❤️ Supporting the project
A simple star to this project repo is enough to keep me motivated on this project for days. If you find your self very much excited with this project let me know with a tweet.
Contributions are welcomed!