CLAIMED - The Component Library for AI, Machine Learning, ETL, and Data Science
This repository contains the CLAIMED library https://arxiv.org/abs/2103.03281.
IMPORTANT: This library is currently targeted for research purposes only and usage for production is discouraged at this point. This library contains usable exemplars of components implemented as Jupyter notebooks. Those are tailored for the ElyraAI pipeline editor but of course can be used in other contexts as well.
Each notebook is following a similar format.
- The first cell contains a description of the component itself.
- The second cell installs all dependencies using pip3.
- The third cell imports all dependencies.
- The fourth cell contains a list of dependencies, input parameters, and return values as Python comments
- The fifth cell reads the input parameters from environment variables.
Coming soon: A video and sample pipeline where you can see the component library in action. For now, please refer to the publication mentioned above for more information. This publication also contains a link to a sample repository with a working pipeline.