Welcome to the tldraw monorepo.
Thanks to our corporate sponsors:
...and to our individual sponsors!
This repository is a monorepo containing two packages:
- packages/tldraw contains the source for the @tldraw/tldraw package. This is an editor as a React component named
<Tldraw>. You can use this package to embed the tldraw editor in any React application.
- packages/core contains the source for the @tldraw/core package. This is a renderer for React components in a canvas-style UI. It is used by
@tldraw/tldrawas well as several other projects.
...and three apps:
- apps/www contains the source for the tldraw.com website.
- apps/vscode contains the source for the tldraw VS Code extension.
- apps/electron contains the source for an experimental Electron app.
...and three examples:
- examples/core-example is a simple example for
- examples/core-example-advanced is a second example for
- examples/tldraw-example is an example for
Want to connect? Visit the Discord channel.
Interested in contributing? See the contributing guide.
Need help? Please open an issue for support.
This project is licensed under MIT.
If you're using the library in a commercial product, please consider becoming a sponsor.