Collection of TypeScript type challenges
Now supports TypeScript 4.1
by the power of TypeScript's well-known Turing Completed type system
High-quality types can help improving projects' maintainability while avoiding potential bugs.
This project is aimed at helping you better understand how the type system works, writing your own utilities, or just having fun with the challenges. We are also trying to form a community that you can ask questions and get answers you have faced in the real world - they may become part of the challenges!
Click the following badges to see details of the challenges.
Projects / Solutions
How to Contribute
There are several ways you can contribute to this project
- Share your answers / solutions
- Propose new challenges
- Add more test cases to the existing challenges
- Provide learning resources or ideas of how to solve challenges
- Share the problems you have faced in realworld projects, regardless you having the solution or not - the community would help you as well.
- Help with others by discussion in issues
- Contribute the infra of this project TODOs.md
Just open an issue and choose the cosponsing template. Thanks!